David Dieterle, the creator of Té Namasté, gave me a list of the health benefits of turmeric tea. I did a bit of library research and learned about the health benefits of curcumin, which is the active ingredient in turmeric. Learn about the health benefits of turmeric, and try this turmeric tea recipe at home!
Benefits of Turmeric Tea
- Boosts cognitive function and protects brain cells.
- Fights body wide inflammation.
- Supports heart and cardiovascular function.
- Eases chronic stress.
- Promotes youthful radiant skin.
- Supports joint and muscle health.
- Enhances mood and balances emotions.
- Supports natural weight loss in diet and exercise.
Benefits of Curcumin
- Powerful anticancer agent
- Lowers stress
- Stimulates muscle regeneration
- Enhances wound healing
- Inhibits scarring
- Prevents and treats cardiovascular disease
- Suppresses symptoms of arthritis
- Reduces cholesterol gallstone formation
- Modulates MS
- Blocks the replication of HIV
- Reduces risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Protects against inflammatory bowel disease
- Protects against cataract formation in lenses
- Protects against endotoxin shock
- Protects against pancreatitis
- Corrects cystic fibrosis defects
- Protects from alcohol-induced liver injury
- Protects from drug-induced lung injury
- Protects from drug-induced nephrotoxicity
- Induces protection from radiatio
Create the world you want to see